A new integrated technical education cluster that provides advanced education services, training and advanced technological guidance with the highest level of quality that fulfills the needs of the labor market.
Preparing highly qualified technicians that are capable of:
- Matching with the levels of National Skills Standards for Professionals (NSSP).
- Directly fulfilling the needs of the labor market of the intended industry.
- Being flexible to upgrade their skills to catch up with the fast development in the industry.
- Being able to be continuously educated and trained.
- Being flexible to switch to different fields after getting the appropriate training.
Benefit from the integrated infrastructure, equipment and trainers in providing a high level of technical and technological education to:
- Meeting the demand for of the inevitability societal advancement of technical and technological education.
- Integrating the visions of the different stakeholders concerned with education, training, industry and services.
- Providing a typical dynamic center for technical education that meets the needs of the labor market.
- Improving the perceptions of society towards technical education.
- Optimizing the use of the integrated human and financial resources through a unified management of the cluster.